On the right under Drew's info you'll see I updated his stats based on his checkup with the doctor today. Yes, he's almost 44 inches! It's the 98th percentile for his age, but for weight he's still near the 50th percentile. Kid has his Daddy's metabolism for sure. Other than being a little skinny, he checks out as a very healthy 4 year old boy.
Drew also was on the receiving end of 3 shots and a TB test prick this morning and was the bravest little guy in town. I had been warned that one of them really stings so I was prepared for tears. I tried to prepare him by telling him about the little sticks and being a very brave boy for them, and he was totally fine! Didn't even flinch. The tech was so stunned he gave Drew two lollipops instead of one because he couldn't believe how great he was. He was very proud of his 3 bandaids and wanted to tell his teachers all about them when he got to school.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow! Ben goes to the Doctor tomorrow for a check up, and I am betting that he comes in at 44 or 45 inches and 33 pounds.Just a guess, but wow! I can't believe how tall Drew is!
Post a Comment