Last night we were giving good night hugs & kisses and since Daddy had read stories at naptime, it was Mommy's turn to read stories for bedtime. So Daddy was sitting at the dining room table doing some stuff for work. Drew went over to give him hugs & kisses and instead of approaching Bill from the front, climbed up on his chair and gave him hugs & kisses from behind. They looked so sweet together, but I didn't have my camera in hand, so I missed it the first time. When Drew decided that Daddy needed another round of hugs & kisses after we brushed teeth, I came prepared the second time. Drew did not disappoint, climibing up on the back of Bill's chair a second time. I snapped a couple of pictures, but the last one I got is one of my favorite pictures of my two boys I've ever taken. It's kind of rare to get a real smile out of Bill in a picture, so this is just perfect.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Awwwwwwww...........
Ilove it,you don't seeBill smile often
Post a Comment