Big smiles before his last swim class
Jumping in the warming pool
Hanging on the monkey bars
Climbing
Drew gets to the top of the rainbow monkey bars and doesn't know what to do.
Climbing the ladder at gymnastics
Scooching across the balance beam, looking back at me frequently to make sure I'm watching and taking pictures. He has now started to request to see each picture after it is taken, which obviously doesn't work during Tumble Tots class. But the second thing he does at the end of class, after showing me his hand stamp of the day, is ask to see the pictures I took.
And, in case it wasn't obvious, I am loving my new Christmas camera and the 5x optical zoom!
Finally, in case any of you are reading and would like to comment, but aren't all that internet-savvy, I thought I'd add an explanation of how to do it. At the bottom of each post, to the right of where it says "Posted by The Cherkauskas Family" there is a place that says how many comments there are. If you click on that, it will take you to the comment page where you will see any existing comments and a place on the right where you can leave a comment. So, you type your comment in there, and then below that you choose an identity option. The default button is probably "Anonymous" unless you have and are logged in to your blogger or gmail account. To post with a nickname, click on the "Name/URL" button and then type in the nickname you want to use. Then just click on Publish comment. You should then see a message near the top of the page that says something like "Comment will appear after blog owner's approval." Voila!
1 comment:
Oh, I want it to be warm here so bad!!! It was 30 yesterday and everyone was saying how warm it was....that's sad. It looks like the little man is having fun with all his activities!!
Post a Comment