It's so much fun to get all dressed up and see everyone looking so nice. It also usually works out for there to be special child care arranged for on post, so we don't have to worry about the fact that we don't have a regular babysitter and we get to have a date night.
We had a great time at the ball and laughed our behinds off at Bill's company's skit/roast of the battalion command team. Each company performed, but Charlie Company's imitation of the Battalion Commander and Command Sergeant Major took the cake, no contest.
Here's a couple pictures of Bill and me from Friday night.
And here's a closeup of my hair, just because I have to share my love for my hairdresser. I swear, every time I leave the salon I wish I could bring her home with me. I've never in my life had so many compliments on my hair since I moved here and she started doing my highlights and cuts. And this updo she did with my only guidance of "Spiral curls, pinned up...oh, just make it pretty."

1 comment:
Beautiful!! I miss mil balls. We do have the ROTC one here in April...should be a little different than "real" Army ones though. You're hair was great!! Brian was even impressed..hehe.
Post a Comment