Bill was home surprisingly early (Thursday is family day), so he asked Drew if he wanted to go play in the backyard while Mommy cleaned up. Drew apparently was a big fan of this idea. As Bill recounted part of his day for me in the living room, Drew ran to Daddy's closet and came back into the living room with a shirt, jeans, and socks for Bill to change into (since he had mentioned he needed to change his clothes before they could go outside). Then, if that's not cute enough, he was so anxious that he tried to help Daddy put his socks on.
Here's some pics from the very happy boy playing outside. Of course, now I've been writing this instead of cleaning up, but I don't think the dishes and laundry are going anywhere.


As I said, we're headed to Las Vegas for a few days. We were a bit bummed at the timing once we discovered that the town's Festival of the Southwest was this Friday-Sunday. They had a similar festival in the fall and Drew loved the rides. But we just realized that the Festival starts at 4 tomorrow and we don't have to leave for the airport until 6, so we should be able to get in a few rides before we go. I'll try to post the pics over the weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment