Monday, March 17, 2008

Spirit Week at Drew's daycare

Well so much for my plan to take pictures of Drew every morning before he left for daycare dressed in his Spirit Week theme.

Monday: Wear Anything and Everything Green

I forgot the camera in Bill's car from our weekend in Tucson, so I was only able to take pictures of him with my cell phone. Apparently I am not technologically savvy enough to figure out how to transfer the pictures (I think it probably requires a cord I don't seem to have). Anyway, he wore this green shirt that he also wore for the Egg Hunt this Saturday, so here's at least a picture of that...


Tuesday: Mix and Match Day

Actually managed a couple of pictures, but Drew has recently developed an aversion to smiling for pictures. He even tells me "I can't smile." So here is Drew in his mismatched glory. I kind of forgot he was so mismatched when we headed to the store after I picked him up...people probably thought I was colorblind or something.





Wednesday: Bad Hair Day

The one day I wanted to let Drew's hair go to its natural craziness, it decides to cooperate and settle down (even after I spiked it). So the pic, where at least he's smiling, doesn't fully display the madness that can be Drew's hair, especially when it's been a while since his last cut. He did, however, wake up from a nap on Saturday with some crazy hair so there's a pic of that too.






Thursday: Crazy Hat Day

Drew is not a fan of hats so he wasn't willing to even wear one of his regular hats to school.

Friday: Pajama Day

By far, this was Drew's favorite day of spirit week. He loves pajamas. If he could wear them all day every day he would. He especially enjoys that we now let him pick out which ones he wants to wear. Anyway, here's a shot of him after school in his PJs, because we were running late that morning.
By the way, I really posted this March 23, but I started the draft last Monday and I can't figure out how to change the dates on it. Still learning the ins and outs of Blogger.

1 comment:

The Murray Family said...

Very cool...that's so fun they did that at his daycare.
And I see those mountains in the background of his egg hunt picture...ahh...I miss them.