Monday, March 31, 2008

Date Night

Been behind on blogging...seems like every day needs another 4-6 hours in it.

On Friday night, Bill and I took advantage of my mom being here last week AND Bill getting out of work unusually early to head out for a date. Bill heard about a new restaurant in town that is supposed to rival the fine dining of Tucson. If you've ever been to Sierra Vista, you know a place like this is sorely needed. When we want a good meal, we're usually better off with Bill cooking. Anyway, we were not disappointed in the restaurant, and it was nice to be out at dinner without being interrupted by Drew's trips to the potty every 10 minutes. Thanks Grandma.

2 comments:

The Cook Family said...

Your hair is very pretty! I like the bangs!

The Murray Family said...

I love my kids but going out to dinner without them is awesome!! Haha!!