Here's some pictures and short videos I took on parent observation day and the last day of class.
Let's get this class started--last one in's a rotten egg!
Here's Drew demonstrating the backfloat. He seems to be more comfortable swimming on his back in general.
I love this picture. His poor teacher. Could my child look more spastic?
Splashing it up with the other kids as they kick on the wall.
Drew working on kicking on his back using the kickboard for flotation. We have to work on his kicking form!
Drew practicing his underwater bobs.
Drew is always so happy in the warming pool.
My little swimmer all wrapped up
On the last day of class they usually show the kids water rescue equipment, practice with life jackets, and then have some fun on the slides and diving boards.
Here's Drew going down the slide with the junior lifeguard.
Drew was the youngest in his class and yet, the only one, who would jump off the diving board without holding the teacher's hand. Here he is preparing.
And...his jump!
1 comment:
Wow! I am so impressed! We just started swimming lessons with the kids two weeks ago. I am still amazed at how much progress they both made. We doing round 2 starting Monday. Hopefully they will swim as well as Drew!
Post a Comment