Thursday, February 12, 2009

A boy and his stickers

Apparently Drew should not be left alone in his room with stickers. Last night I put Drew to bed shortly after 8:00, read him a couple stories, and kissed him goodnight. He insisted I leave his door open, so from the living room I could hear him talking and singing for the next little while. Around 9 I got up to check to see if he was finally asleep because I hadn't heard much out of him for the last few minutes. When I got to the door of his room he was still very much awake, sitting there quietly pulling stickers out of one his sticker books and placing them on his pillow. The funny thing was it wasn't just the actual stickers but any of the sticky material around the stickers too. His pillow was covered! I just had to laugh.
Recap of our visit in Vegas and update on my dad coming soon.

No comments: