Making himself comfortable with his DVD player in the battalion conference room during a meeting Bill and I were both at. If it's not obvious from the length of his jeans in this picture, it seems Drew has experienced a growth spurt recently. He's now in some combination of 5T toddler clothes and 4 or 5 sized kids clothes.
Sunday, February 28, 2010
Random February cuteness
A friend of mine started a Facebook photo album of her daughter called The 365 Project, where she takes at least one picture of her daughter every day. I thought it was a great idea so I started it too (albeit on January 3rd instead of the 1st). One picture a day doesn't sound too tough, but on days when we're just in our regular routine and nothing too earth-shattering is happening I sometimes realize at 8:00 at night that I haven't taken a picture of Drew yet. Anyhow, the photo project has left me with some random (although still adorable) pictures of my favorite little man. So here's a few from February.
Making himself comfortable with his DVD player in the battalion conference room during a meeting Bill and I were both at. If it's not obvious from the length of his jeans in this picture, it seems Drew has experienced a growth spurt recently. He's now in some combination of 5T toddler clothes and 4 or 5 sized kids clothes.
Making himself comfortable with his DVD player in the battalion conference room during a meeting Bill and I were both at. If it's not obvious from the length of his jeans in this picture, it seems Drew has experienced a growth spurt recently. He's now in some combination of 5T toddler clothes and 4 or 5 sized kids clothes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment