The ball itself was nice with an above average meal (sometimes a rarity at the on-post banquet facility) and good company at our table and the other Charlie Company table next to ours. After the formalities, we also enjoyed Bill's battalion commander putting on quite a show on the dance floor. Here's a picture of the two of us. Nothing like a man in uniform. Fortunately since my dress was dark you can't really see where I spilled red wine down the front of it. I swear you can dress me up but you can't take me anywhere without my inner klutz shining through.
Sunday, June 22, 2008
All dressed up...
Friday night Bill and I were able to enjoy that unfortunately rare event known as "Date Night." The occasion: the NETCOM Signal Ball. Drew went to child care on post at the Child Development Center and, after considerable reluctance to even walk through the door and some shrieking that must have upset all the dogs within a 5 mile radius, eventually calmed down to have a good time with the other kids. He was sleeping soundly when we arrived and barely even fluttered an eye walking to the car or into the house.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
you guys look great, We are going to miss that kind of stuff
Your dress is so pretty! I'm jealous-I still have only been to a ball at the advanced course!
Post a Comment